Venue and Accommodation
Located in the heart of Times Square and the Broadway theater district, this Midtown NYC hotel is perfect for weekend getaways, family and business travel. This Broadway hotel sparkles with updated hotel rooms and suites, high-speed elevators and six hotel restaurants and lounges.
New York, New York
Phone: + 1 212-398-1900
To book your accommodation for History MakersHistory Makers, click here!
- Valet parking, fee: 55 USD daily
- $65 SUV/Minivan/ $80 Oversize SUV / Height 6ft 2in. Rates are per 24 hrs. In/out privileges $10
New York/La Guardia - LGA
- Hotel direction: 9 mile(s) E
- Driving Directions: Follow the Grand Central Parkway towards Manhattan/Triborough Bridge. After paying the toll stay on the left and follow signs to the F.D.R. Drive South. Exit onto 42nd Street/United Nations. Follow 42nd Street until making a right on 8th Avenue. Get in right lane and turn right on 46th Street. Turn right to enter the hotel drive-through before reaching the end of the block. Note that 7th Avenue between 45th & 46th street is open to pedestrian traffic only.
- Please note: this hotel does not provide shuttle service.
Estimated taxi fare: 35.00 USD (one way) from New York/JF Kennedy - JFK
- Hotel direction: 15 mile(s) SE
- Driving Directions: Take Van Wyck Expressway to Grand Central Pkwy. to L.I.E. (Midtown Tunnel) straight up 42nd St. to 8th Ave. Turn right on 46th St.